Following up from an image posted in November, here we are again in the steel city of Coatesville PA along the Mainline, this time looking across the tracks at the remains of the historic 1865 station house. From the Westbound side looking South, the remaining segment of the station canopy and more details of the battered station building are visible. Immediately to the West is the well know stone arch bridge over Brandywine Creek, an impressive structure built with the typical stone and craftsmanship seen all across the former Pennsy Mainline.
Photographs & History
Photographs and History